Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weeds - Season 4 - Episode 10: The Love Circle Overlap

Ok, is it just me, or did the last two episodes start getting heavier and heavier??

Has Nancy found her new Juda?
Will Rad's Mom break Silas' heart?
Is Shane going to snap?

Is Nancy getting soft? She had some gangster in her, but she's all but totally lost it. Now that trafficking involves more than just some illicit substances, it's all too much for her. I guess she's always had a moral code, but she's definitely being pushed way far outside her comfort zone (so much so that she's physically pained by migraines?).

"F*ck you Juda!" was particularly hard to hear (a little harder than seeing the engagement and wedding rings come off).

On a lighter note... Favorite quote of the show:
"Hey, on TV -- they don't handcuff people for their interventions." -Celia Hodes


AND NOW... scenes from next week's episode:


Mary Louise Parker should win an Emmy just for this one...




I'm going to write you up on ChowHound!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I would so watch this show if only I could get it. I am however cable challenged. I do enjoy watching these bits on your blog. : )

Anonymous said...

When did she say "f*ck you Judah"????

I don't remember that.